- Do you __________ (joke) chocolate milk?
- He __________ (not want) to go to the movies.
- He __________ (want) breakfast now.
- Sorry, Lisa __________ (be) not here at the moment.
- They __________ (be) on holiday right now.
- We __________ (be) Indonesian.
- Snakes __________ (be) reptiles.
- I __________ (visit) my friend in Turkey every other year.
- My mother __________ (wake) up very early every morning.
- My grandmother __________ (bake) the best cake in the world!
- She _____ music but she _____ like dancing.
a) like, doesn't
b) likes, doesn't
c) likes, don't
- My father and I often _____ movies together, but we _____ listen to music.
a) watches, doesn't
b) watches, don't
c) watch, don't
- _____ your sister _____ home alone?
a) Do, go
b) Does, go
- He _____ my friend because he _____ help me.
a) isn't, doesn't
b) doesn't, isn't
c) does, is
- They _____ my parents and I _____ them.
a) are, love
b) is, love
b) love, are
- How __________ money do you want for this?
- There are so __________ things I want to ask you.
- There are too __________ paintings to see in one visit.
- I've got so __________ news to tell you.
- Do you have __________ work to do?
- I don't have __________ friends.
- Please be quick. I don't have __________ time to spare.
- There haven't been __________ sunny days.
- Did you answer __________ questions wrongly in the test?
- David reads a lot of books, but he doesn't read __________ newspapers.
- Could I have a _____ of ice cream?
a. glass b. scoop c. piece
- Could I have a _____ of milk?
a. block b. jar c. carton
- Could I have a _____ of chocolate?
a. block b. bar c. slice
- Could I have a _____ of tea?
a. cup b. dish c. plate
- Could I have a _____ of lemon?
a. bunch b. slice c. scoop
- Should we buy a _____ of jam?
a. jar b. carton c. bottle
- Please get a _____ eggs.
a. bunch b. slice c. dozen
- _____ of bananas are cheap today.
a. Bunches b. Heads c. Packages
- Don't forget to buy a _____ of onions.
a. kilogram b. piece c. slice
- Let's buy a _____ of potato chips.
a. bag b. jar c. carton
- We open the door. ____________________
- You write poems. ____________________
- Richard plays in the garden. ____________________
- Kerry does not speak English. ____________________
- Do you see the bird? ____________________
- I (go/ gone/ went) to the mall after school.
- My brother (see/ sees/ saw) a bear an hour ago.
- (Did/ Were/ Does) Mike visit his grandmother last night?
- Alex did not (working/ worked/ work) last weekend.
- (Was/ Were/ Did) Judy and Liz at last month's meeting?
- We (were/ was/ did) not happy after the sad ending.
- (Were/ Was/ Did) you see Jody's new dog yesterday?
- Sorry, I (wasn't/ am not/ didn't) hear you at the door.
- What (were/ do/ did) you eat for lunch yesterday?
- Where (did/ were/ do) you spend your last holiday?
- I __________ (study) English last night.
- She __________ (buy) a present for her son but he __________ (not like) it.
- I __________ (have) long hair when I was a little child but now my hair __________ (be) very short.
- Janet __________ (write) a letter to George last night.
- Ellie __________ (brush) he teeth twice a day.
- Sarah __________ (visit) John every Friday.
- He __________ (take) too much alcohol yesterday evening, so he __________ (have) a terrible headache now.
- Morgan __________ (not be) so hardworking last year.
- She __________ (not use) a ruler in the test yesterday.
- Max, Frank and Steve __________ (be) in the yard right now.